Artipia Games respects your privacy. We only collect, store and use personal information so that we may continue to enhance our goods and services to the benefit of our customers. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes. Information we may request includes your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, credit card details, customer preference information, as well as other similar personal information.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request including product support
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to identify your product and service preferences, so we can create more products that you will enjoy
- to notify you of company news
Information Use and Disclosure
1) We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
2) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any customer.
Privacy and Data Security
We also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. All payments are processed via Paypal, one of the safest online payment methods. However, if you do not wish to make a purchase from our online store using Paypal or any credit card (via Paypal), please contact us at email@example.com adn we will provide you with information for a bank transfer payment.
Links to other sites